Monday, March 06, 2006

Gaia Dream Avatar Creator

I came across tis site, http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php during my surfing my one of my usual sites... It a kinda character stimulator genenator for an online game, Gaia Online. Little known about tis game though.. since i having so much fun making characters from tis web. And here is some of them that i manage to create :p


Trying to make a high wizard from the game Ragnarok Online. Tis is the closest I can get to my character from the game :D

An generic female assassin ninja also based on assassin character from Ragnarok Online. Cool huh :)

Well, tis is as close as i can get to Evil Arthas from Warcraft. Chouldnt find a better heargear for him though.. I also made a Naruto and Kakashi look alike as well from the website.... cute, lolz

There literally hundreds of clothings and things to mix and match on this site and believe me you can have hours of fun making cute and cool characters from this site.. Have fun.

2 comments:

Jae said...

cute!! let me try some out...

s7even said...

ya.. u should try :D... but its a bit buggy thou.. maybe its the window explorer