Saturday, September 09, 2006

I Survived A Week

There, a week have passed and well everything goes like so and so. Enviroment-wise, everything is going quite nicely-getting along well with new workmates and so. Performance-wise, well still getting stall due to lack of management foresight. My supervisor don't seems to understand that without a decent machine, I cant do my stuff he wanted me to do... sigh~ And another thing is the transport, at times it really inconvenient... Hope things get better by next week.

Anyway, I went to see a movie after work- Monster House. It a 3D animation from Dreamworks and produced by Steven Spielberg. It is about a trio of teens tryin to stop a possessed monster of an house from devouring trick-or-treating children during Halloween. It also deals with growing up, friendship, trust, girls and other cliche stuff bout teens. Basically a horror movie for the whole family. I found it rather enjoyable and storywise better than a certain car movie months ago.

1 comment:

JenNi Chung said...

hey anakin! well, u dont have a shout out space so i'll just leave my comments here instead.

lurve your background!