Friday, June 29, 2007

Late June Update

I haven't updated for a few days since i went back to my Johor home for a week due to my cousin's wedding lunch held over there on Sunday. Why a week? Well, dont feel like going back to singapore. Kinda stressful >.<" Anyway I've back again and yet again still in a middle of job hunting.. Erg, getting real tired of this. As for the wedding lunch, well, it was quite enjoyable. Then again,it's nothing out of the ordinary. I pretty much expected what type of food were served, which tasted quite ok. Maybe i can wait the official wedding dinner that will be held on 7th July at Kuala Lumpur. The bride and groom cuts the cake. Too bad i never got the taste of it later.

A photo shot of cousins, cousin in laws, niece and relative. All the younger generation.

The newly weds and us brothers- nicknamed "F4" LOL

Haha, actually for my cousin's wedding, there will be 3 wedding lunch/dinner held at 3 different places respectively, to cater the local friends and relative. First at Johor, then at Sarawak (the bride's hometown) and finally at KL which is the actual wedding date.
I still not sure i able to joint the KL dinner since i'm stuck here looking for a job. See 1st then :P

Anyway, a big congrats to Cousin Cheong and his bride and all the best :D

1 comment:

Gwynneth said...

The floral arrangements in the back are so pretty. I love the orange with her purple dress. Do you know the http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/floral_design_florists.html page of the florist by any chance?