Friday, July 04, 2008

Celebrating 27 Years of Existence

Well, not that I was celebrating anything today as the day went past quite normally. The only thing that made today more significant was that i have been around for the full 27 years. So yeah, today's my birthday. Then again, the day went on as usual, save for a few wishes from my colleages. The only birthday gift i received today was the fact i got my salary banked in. Yippee~ At least i got to spent for a present to myself this weekend. Haha. Kinda like a lonely fella isn't it? Lolz

So, a few more years i gonna hit the big 30. Sigh~
Guess I have to work a lot harder and since i have a stable, nice job now, i should be more than grateful. Life better now than 1 year ago. An improvement, i'll say. :D A lot better. Hopefully, it will be great next year and that same day will be a celebration.

And thanks all for the birthday wishes.

No comments: