Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dragonball (D)Evolution

They always said the first impression is important and judging from the new highly anticipated trailer of the anime fanboy movie of the year 2009- I'm not really impressed. Even when I first saw the the promotional pics months back, I get the feeling that this movie is gonna be so so or worst. And I was hoping the newest debut trailer is gonna live up my expectation. So much for that.

Yeah, I just watched the first official Dragonball Evolution (wtf) trailer on the net. Though I got to preview some rather cool special effect (capsulize bike, city gone nuked, one-hand hamekameha (wtf) but to me, the whole thing looks like a remake of the life action Mortal Combat movie eons back or god forbids, the Street Fighter movie.

Some may say- it just the trailer, not the entire movie. But like I said, first impression counts.




P.S. I never heard of this movie before and it's starring a very Bollywood actor. But at least its first trailer got me impressed and excited XD

1 comment:

sakura said...

o_o owh well. its look interesting but bad choosing on who should play the role though. since when goku looks like that. too much different >< roshi also. lolz.. bulma... -_-" and i heard this movie is far different to the real story. lol