Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Financial Sackles

There... as of today i quit my job as video retail sales assistant, looking for a better job worth of my talents. Come to think of it none of those jobs which i worked really need this talent of mine.. or am i just been picky...

Anyway, this past half a year, financially, the worst of the 24 years of my life. Jobless for a few months, with bills and such kept piling up and even hardly can pay the house rental all those months. I even had have to borrow money from my working brother to pay the bills of my half and for my everyday use ( food and such) .

Even worst I feel like I been working to pay off those piled up bills and my bro's money. Well, all those due to some unwise decisions i made the since the end of last year. Now end up owning a lot of people's money *cry* Streamyx bill, rental, electric and water bill, ex housemate deposit.... i going crazy here @.@

Oh what the heck, better go solve it or die trying.

No comments: