Friday, June 02, 2006

Into The Unknown Territory

Huh~ what a day.... Just came back from an interview this morning. Finally had lunch too just now.. almost staving to death a couple of hours ago.. lol

Just like the interview at Gempakstarz a week back (huh, still no answer *sigh*) this one was also a little brief. Spent around half hour or so at De Touche (an post production company) where just like last time, spending most of the time filling up employee application forms. Anyway the interview took me to somewhere unfamiliar in PJ, that is Damansara KIM or SS20 there.

I took the LRT to Taman Bahagia station, since it is the nearest. Once there, I try to find out whether it is along the feeder bus' route. Alas, not at all. The nearest is across the DPH in Damansara Utama *sweats* Well, no choice then. Gonna took a cab first... Ah, my pocket burned.. The interview was ok but i was kinda nervous and all. Maybe it was the atmosphere- the interior is kinda sleek and modern, make me feel kinda tense. Sigh, i need to get out more....

After the interview, I went search around the place for a bus route to LRT. I went across the DPH (thanks the town management for the overbridge) towards Damansara Utama.. Hmm, not as far as I think it would be. Well, once there, i having trouble finding the right bus stop which the feeder buses will stop(street wise, i'm a total noob). I did a lot of pointness waiting, walking around, taxi waving (which, hilariously, one of them not sure where the station is since he just on the road for two days only *sweats*) and aimlessly checking out the place. Hours later and after totally walk around SS21 , I had it and just took a taxi.

Before boarding, i took note of the feeder bus' route, just in case i going back for an second interview. Anyway, I think a have a good rest before dinner and do hope i can get a decent job by mid June.

To the interviewer (Ms Jennie was it?) who mentioned she did read my blog, if you see this again, thanks for the interview and hope we got a chance to work together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambate yo!

s7even said...

haha thanks.. u too :)

Anonymous said...

XD miss u guys T_T