Thursday, June 08, 2006

Another Venture Into The Unknown

Aih.. another interview another far end place i need to go. Still, i hafta go... need a job anyway. Well, it was yesterday when i, again brave myself into the uncharted place... well, in the 2002 Klang Valley map book anyway which i pointlessly refered to =.="

After some research into the place the day before, I started at Kelana Jaya station which i tot it was the nearest to my destination, the newly developed town Damansara Perdana. Thinking the place was a fair distance away from One Utama, i naively went there via the feeder bus. Upon arriving the shopping complex, I kinda stumbled onto some copies of the new 2006 edition of Klang Valley map book. Shit. I was dead wrong * panicky* The town is totally on another side of place.. pratically impossible to walk to unless u got wings to fly across some busy highways.

As time ran out for my interview time.. i guessed i need to catch a taxi again this time... >.<" 5 minutes and RM4 later, I finally arrived in this totaly still in development town... i can see some contructions projects going on around. Still the place is developed enough with shops, offices and eateries opened up and running for some time...
After some minor confusion (trouble finding the road *sweats*) I finally found my place of interview.. Yeah.

Well, the interview was kinda ok and abit less tense than the previous one. The interviewer ( so sorry, not good at remembering names) who oso one of the owner of this premise, was kinda friendly and open. Anyway, I rather suprised... this animation house, Beam Animation (well, i was interviewed for an animator post) is in progress on an 3D animation series stated to release locally and in China some time soon. From what i seen, this animation is better than what i expected locally produced. Unfortunally i not sure i can give the details here.. *winks*

Sure enough I was exicted at the prospect of working with them. But there a problem or 2... transport (from wat i know, tis place was unaccessible by any public transport other than taxi)and they use Maya ( I only learned Lightwave). Well, the former is the bigger problem as i can learn new things.... Well, only if they decide to employ me.

Anyway, after the interview, it started to rain, totally forbid my checking around the place.. sigh~ Only after some time, i manage to get myself a taxi back to One Utama again to hang around on tis rainly day.

Ah.. another day passed by again unemployed.

No comments: