Monday, June 26, 2006

Health Crisis

Sigh~ what luck... While everbody else caught with World Cup fever and enjoying themself, I get myself a terrible fever after watching Cars last Saturday evening. Once back home I was like, God is that you.. no seriously. I got some out of the the world dream or hallucination slipping in and out of conciousness. I remembered when the last time i got a high fever like this when i was a young kid i saw biplanes shooting at my head .. lol

In the end, i slept for 24 hours straight, hardly eat anything, having constant headache, my limbs became numb till hardly function and need to endure this for 3 days.

Anyway, thanks god for my brothers for helping me to endure this hellish moments. And this make me realised i really need to maintain my own well being.. Next time i may not so lucky..

No comments: