Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Overweight and Underproductive

This few months of living without finance related food restriction has made me gain some weight. How is that? Haha, you see- back when i was living in PJ, away from home, i'll always restricted my spending on food. So i almost had plain rice or bread everyday for both lunch and dinner. Yeap, i seldom had breakfast. Even then, i was occupied with stuffs to do like doing digital art or gaming on my pc. So i was too busy to eat. Then again, there nothing to eat anyway. Even i didn't exercise much, i only gain a little weight.

So now, full plated lunch and dinner everyday and not to mention some cookies munching in the time between, i was so pampered at home. Even during my stay at Singapore, my aunt make sure i have 3 meals a day. And without some calories burning, my stomach transformed into a tyre. *sweats* Now, my problem is i dun really motivated to do some exercise. Yeah, you can say i was pretty lazy. I rather let stress fix this for me when i work, hopefully soon enough.

No comments: