Wednesday, July 04, 2007

4th July 2007: 26 Years Of Existence

Yow~ it's this day again.
As the years past, the day's significance has reduced to nothing but an ordinary day. Unless you are living on that particular country, there nothing to celebrate about around me.

Well, this year, this date's importance have been over-shadowed by one date, - 07.07.2007. Yeah, apart from the once in a lifetime mega event, Live Earth, there also an event much more closer to home- Cousin Cheong's official wedding day. Yup, as i mention another day, i guess i'll be going to KL to attend the wedding after all. Anyway, i'll brag about the day on another post soon.

As for me, my 26 years of life is getting more.... how i put it, uneventful. No job, no close friends around me, no one really understand me- i dun even understand myself sometimes, and no place to belong to. Strange to think about it that how my life has come to this. What's the reason of my existence?

Most of my family said that i still young. Young, ...young?! People at the age of 25 already achieved much in their life, their dream, their career, and i still struggling around for survival. Why i ended up like this? Where did i go wrong?

"Dont dream too big, better to leave your foot on the ground."
What? So that i can be like you working under someone like hell just for sake of money and survival. Please. Life is much more that that.

Is my thinking wrong? Or life is really just like that? Why can i do things i want in life instead to be governed by money?

I really adore those guys who now really sucessful just by doing the things they like- which not related to money. Steven Spielberg- filming, Rumiko Tanaka- manga drawing, J.K. Rowling- writing and many others. All these individual are rich and famous in their respective field. It not all about money. And they all started when they are younger than me now, well except for Rowling.

I really wish now for a chance to do the thing that i have passion of, that give me more to my life that just survival.

6 comments:

Wimal said...

Wow, it's been some time since I visited your blog and it's nice to see it have so many interesting posts.

Hello fren, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Yes, life is so much more than that. How big is too big? This is so subjective. This is your life so that means the choice is yours.

Hey, I wish you a happy life filled with lots of happiness, good health, love, wealth and joy.

Wimal said...

BTW, the pics from your CG post are great. Good job.

max4chan said...

Yes, Life is more than that.
GOD created each of us has got some reasons? what is the reason of you and me? what can you offer to the world?

http://www.bbnradio.org/WCM4/Default.aspx?alias=www.bbnradio.org/wcm4/english

YOU DON'T HAVE TO VISIT THIS SITE, UNLESS YOU REALLY SERIOUS FOR YOUR LIFE.

max chan said...

Life is meaningful. I've realised when I was 30.

s7even said...

@wimal: thanks for ur wish. u too. and thanks for the CG comments- make my blogging meaningful :)

@cousin beng: thanks for ur concern and advise. hopefully my life will get better.

Anonymous said...

I heard that ppl said like this:
If the next day you only thinking what thing u like to do and then u r what thing u r in the future. believe urself bro. ^_^V