Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Post

Firstly a Halloween greeting to those zombie, witch and ghoul wannabes out there celebrating. Wow, it marks a begining of the year's end already. Time sure flies...

Anyway, it's been some time since i last posted. Ever since my bro brought my own PC back from my last residence during Raya, i been spending an awful lot of time in front of it. Not playing games, mind you, but honing my digital illustration skill. Still, the process is slow and painsaking (not to mention using a, only available, faulty mouse) but it's sure worth it. This month alone, i've finished 3 artworks. Do view them at my Deviantart page :) The pic featured here is one of them :D

Unfortunately my eyes still 've not get used to staring at the monitor screen for a long period, like it used to (a feat during my collage years). Must' ve been getting old.. lol. Anyway i spent the alternate time sketching and well, watching TV. My mum already complaining i spent too much time on the pc, resulting higher electrical bill- not that i seen this month's bill yet... At least it's better that watching TV all day.

Jobwise, i try not to think and dwell about it to much. Better spent the time and energy doing more positive and productive work- more artworks. I beginning to think myself as a poor artist spending much of his time alone painting in his studio.. lol. If my works is good enough, good offers will surely come. Till then, i ought to improve myself more and try to get more exposure.

No comments: