Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Whoa~ it been a eventful 2008 , particularly the second half of the year when my life finally stabilized. Good times indeed and hopeful this new year will be a lot better.

New year means new resolutions but how far did I fulfill my last ones? Lets check them out:

1. Get a decent creative-related job. Check.
2. Lost 15 kg of fat and gain 5 kg of muscle. Total failed.
3. Make and finish my own manga/comic. Failed.
4. Learn to read and write Mandarin. Failed.
5. Learn basic Japanese. Failed.
6. Take a driving lesson test. Failed.
7. Buy a PC tablet. Check.
8. Be more people friendly. Check.
9. Update my blog more often. Failed.
10. Make at least 2 finished artworks a week. Failed.

Guess I got 3 out of 10 then which mean I did bad :P. As for resolution no. 2- I gain more than 5 kg of fat and a rather noticeable tummy. * Sigh* Good times indeed .....

So what my new resolution? I think the old ones still hold plus:

1. Lose my single status.
2. Clean up the house and maintain it.
3. Get better salary

Well, there's now 10 resolutions for the new year. Hope I can fulfill most of them this time :D
Wish you all a better year ahead.


No comments: