Monday, February 02, 2009

Post Chinese New Year Post


Chinese New Year has come and gone and today is the last day of my holiday. Even a few days ago I start to think about the work I left before the holiday... *Big sigh*

This year's Lunar New Year was indeed a lot better than last year's. With a stable job now, I have more reason to celebrate the festive season. Not to mention, my eldest cousin was finally able to come back to celebrate with us after many years aboard. Then again, with a better financial situation I did spent a lot more too XD Now, equipped with a good camera, I able snap some great pics, though not as much as i hope to be, for memory sake. You can view them here.

And yesterday I took the time, to go shopping at both KLCC and Times Square with Sakura chan though she arrive latter XD. I was planning to buy Liquid City vol. 1 a comic compilation of mostly SEA artists including Datuk Lat and Michael Chuah, but taken aback with its steep price o.O Never thought it was published by Image and so damn thick. Maybe next time *Sigh~*
Well, at least I able to brought Starcraft: Frontline vol.2 XD

After lunch, we head to Jelatek LRT station so that Sakura can drive us to Times Square since it's more convinient than taking the monorail. We only browse around the figurine and anime shops there and Sakura able to buy some stuffs ( Yatta, she got Kagami Hiiragi from the Gasaphon machine there). Too bad she have to go early since she a bit tired from the begining. Thanks Sakura chan~~ ^^
As for me, I continue to hang around till 8 pm (after a Sushi King dinner) and manage to buy a Figma Miku Hatsune of Vocaloid fame. ^^ Got back tired but worthwhile.

And my loot of the day.


Before I go, I wish a very late Happy Chinese "Niu"(Ox) Year to all XD

No comments: