Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Living as a race rat.....

As said from one of my post on my Friendster blog (dun tik u care to read anyway..) i work like a dog this past few months. To make matter worst, i still under probation period... which means I can't get any OTs or other worker privileges... Yet this few days the boss really work my ass out.. I have nothing against my boss.. but at times i felt like he.. well, being too bossy. Yeah, I know he got a deadline to meet but i hope that he can understand that we too have unwind ourself.. he cant expect us to work like we have no home to go back to.. beside it was a public holiday for crying out loud.. One more thing is if he want us to work hard he really should keep our morale in check.. i really dun expect much.. just give us some precious time for ourself at home... it all i need now.

No comments: