Monday, March 26, 2007

End of March 07

It's been a while. I've been meaning to update a post during the past days when i get online but at the same time i dont feel like posting anything. Well, stupid excuses aside, there also a bit a of a problem accesing my account in the cyber cafe i usually go to. Sigh~

So what to update.. since i've been MIA for weeks :P
For starter, i still unemployed. Dunno why i still picky with the jobs these days. Maybe a part of me hate those graphic designer kinda jobs. Mostly long working hours with little pay. Still, i not sure what else i can do for a living. Sigh~

I recently sent an artwork for a local comic magazine, Gempak. It was actually a character design competition in conjunction of the Spiderman 3 movie. So obviously i have to create my own version of Spiderman. The grand prize is Sony Erricson handphone (forgot the model type) while the 2nd place's prize a PSP. Not too keen 'bout the third though- a 3 months free gym workout *sweats*
I dun have the drawing with me now but i'll be sure to load it up here soon. Wish me luck :D

On another related topic , I plan to join a major comic drawing contest (also by Gempak) in the coming months. Still, i have trouble drawing anything... Always end up erasing watever on the paper. Guess i loosing my touch here *cries*

Till next time then.

No comments: