Monday, March 09, 2009

BBQ Nite

Making full use of the 3 day weekend holiday, one of my colleague, Ayez organized ( leader Jin Hui the main sponsor) a BBQ session yesterday and it was mighty fun XD.

So after a week planning and last minute preparation the BBQ was held at the condominium near our studio - Sri Jati 2, starting at 5 pm. Well, not exactly sharp.. but you know lah as Malaysian do. Even the organizer team was late ( well, they prepared most of the stuff since that day's morning). Some of us still havent arrive yet, but we aready fired up and done quite a number of chicken wings.

Then, our party hit a snag. Apparently there's some internal conflict between the present and the soon-to-be manangement of the condo about our BBQing at the premise. Though the misunderstanding has settled at the end, but the whole shebang already fouled our mood of continuing there. So we decide to move the event to a more friendly place- our boss, ah loong's house, a reasonable distance from the condo XD

By around 8pm, everything was up and ready and the event went full swing. More guest arrived and everyone was clearly enjoyed themselves. As for me, I was into my full eating while snapping mode. I think I clearly ate a lot yesterday nite. Here goes my weight loss resolution this year XD

Anyway, by around 12 am, we doused the fire and pack everything up while clean the front of the house where the BBQ was held. Soon we bid good bye to our gracious host and went home for the nite. Well, some of us (me included) even decided to go "yumcha" at the nearby Steven's Corner. The boys went up and have some game of snooker while the girls stayed at the mamak gossiping. Strangely, I somewhat left beside with the girls ( I not really want to play snooker) and hear some rather amusing stuff *grin*

By 2.40 am, I finally reached home- tired, sleepy but happy.
To all, thanks for a wonderful evening :D

2 comments:

sakura said...

i want some!! tak ajak! hahaa

s7even said...

haha, gomen :P
untuk colleague aje xD