Thursday, February 09, 2006

Holiday Fever

Haiz~ I was down wifh a fever this morning with a spitting headache as a bonus... Seems this year's CNY didnt go well with me >.<" The ailment forced me to visit my first doctor in years...
Still, my mum had to drive around town to seach for an open clinic... bad time to go for a doctor since doctors need to lunch too...
After 1/2 hour of driving finally found 1 opened for business.. >.<" By that time, i already semi concious - made worse by the blazing afternoon heat...

Anyway... after spending the whole day rebooting myself in bed, finally got a bit better now. Guess I really must take a better care of myself when i back to KL And get into a habit of drinking water more often and excersice more, heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take care ah, steven...