Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Mangaka In The Making

I have been living here, with my family for more that 2 weeks.. longest time ever since i moved out to live indepentdently in KL. Here I really felt laze out since everything is provided here :P
Life in KL can be really hectic =.= Once back there i have to work hard, think and plan of everythings- work, rent, bill, food etc
Well, that wat u get in exchange for freedom and independance haha~

Anyway, if all goes to plan i gonna get back to KL this week... To get on with my life :D
And to start afresh...... well, make that a second time this year haha~ I think i start with wat i really want all time... make my own manga and hopefully make a living and fame out of it. I know it not gonna be easy especially in tis country and wif my limited exprience... but tis is wat i want and i will work for it.
If luck has it, maybe i'll be the next Akira Toriyama, who living off (i think) from his famous creation Dragon Ball manga. heh~
Well, wish me luck and all the best :D

Oh, btw Happy Valentine to all who's in, had been in or know how to love... love ya ;)

No comments: