Sunday, February 05, 2006

What I Really Want?

I been a bit confused lately.... running away from wat i been doing weeks before the holidays.
Yeah~ it is kinda fun with u guys but i feel this is not the time for me to do this business. I very sure this is not wat i want. I dun have wat it takes to be in this :p Thanks for intro me into this business.. it been an enlightening experience for me.
For me being rich is another defination all together.... not everyone will understand me. And i dun expect u do..

Anyway, hope we still friends :) I sure u all will do well without me.
And dun worry bout me... i will ok :p

To Melody.. i'm sorry if i disappointed you. Hope u understand. Wish u luck :D

2 comments:

Wimal said...

dude, what are you talking about? u okay ah?

s7even said...

it's something i did b4 the holidays... it nothing now.. dun worry :p