Friday, December 08, 2006

Begining of an End

In about a few weeks from now, we'll bid good bye to 2006. And from this final month onwards there gonna be some changes going on. Some good, some bad but hopefully they are for the best.

So in coming week, if all goes well, i will move from Setapak, KL to Section 17, PJ along with my bros. Well, kinda heavy-hearted to move away from the area where i have been living for about 6 years. Gonna miss some friends there, the cybercafes, the BRJ mamak restaurant, the Hartini malay stall..... well, pretty much everything there.

So i gonna be quite busy this and the coming weeks. Tie up all the loose ends, pack things up, throw things away, clean up the current house etc etc *sweats* As for the apartment which i'll be moving in, well, i will go have a look this Sat. LoL, yeah.. i havent see the house yet but my bro did and he said not bad actually.... Well, at least the rent is the cheapest of all we looked in that area and pretty much near my work place and Utar :)

Work-wise, i now in my 4th month and things pretty much settled in. Though there still some problems but then i dun really bother anymore. As long i do my job and there's cash coming in, i pretty much satisfied.

So the coming 2007, i believe, will gonna be a better year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, move to new place woh. U r living near wangsa maju there? I sure lov that place coz u know I know....lolz. I got many colleague and frens stay there.