Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006

So it finally christmas already. Looking back, it been 1 tough year.

Anyway, since yesterday.. i been pretty much alone. Everyone else seems to have their own fun things to do.. My bros went to Genting wif his own friends and in hometown respectively. My friends... same thing. I even called one up whos in KL for the holidays.. Cant get thru though... So this year's christmas is the same as last year- playing with myself alone.. lol. Regreting not going back to howntown.. at least i'll be spending the time wif family over there.

Went to KLCC yesterday... tons of people. Buy myself a PC Gamer mag and treat myself a McFillet o Fish extra. Went to section 14 on my way back to buy myself a dvd to watch later. Played Dawn of War before ended the nite. So was Chrismas eve.

And now, back at section 14 again.. for lunch and my internet fix. Later maybe go shopping for tonite's dinner and a few dvds for entertainment of the day. So thats how i plan for the day.

Anyway, to everyone else, have the best fun this holiday. Wish u all a joyous merry christmas.

No comments: