Wednesday, September 19, 2007

GTO -Great Teachin' Otaku


I'm officially a teacher now... Well, not full time though but a teacher nonetheless.
I'm now teaching on a weekly basic a class of three pre-secondary students on Bahasa Melayu and English in a local tuition center.

The 1st class which was last Monday, was not easy. With my limited mastery of Mandarin, i'm having difficulty explaining the subjects to my Chinese-educated students. Not to mention one of them keep disrupting the class. Plus they are one curious bunch- on my personal stuffs... Sigh~
Anyway, i think i did well on my part. Hopefully....

On another hand, i'll keep on finding a full time job either locally or across the Johor strait. Depending on the situation i might have to quit the sensei job. Hmm. I see how things first. In the mean time, i best prepare for the next class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel free to visit for your daily dose of sex, madness and pure fun:

http://bizarrejapan.blogspot.com/