Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mid Autumn Blues

Firstly- Happy Mid Autumn Festival or Mooncake Festival as more commonly said. Although it's one often most celebrated chinese holiday in the calender around but still, you wont find my own household celebrating it as well as the years gone by. I just treat it as any other day amidst the mooncakes and those traditional titbits around the house. And no candle lit decos in the perimeter nor those over-commercialized lanterns. Ain't kids anymore. Maybe I dun have anyone who is joyous to celebrate with.. sigh~

Anyway, on a more happy note, I finally got myself an interview appointment across the straits in Singapore. If successful, i got myself a job as a Graphic Designer in an company dealling with educational mag and stuffs. Hopefully i dun mess up this chance. Wish me luck :)

No comments: