Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year~

Yo~ been some time since my last update.
Been buzy building up my career the last few days.. hardly anytime for anything else :p

Anyway I will be in my hometown, Pontian ( in Johor btw) for about a week at most... catching up wif wat really matter, my family there :D

I kinda concentrating on my studies, work and life here in KL that I hardly really know how my mum and my bros been coping wif life in home. Even my family back there hardly know wat I been doing here.....

Well, hope i can make up with them during this time at home.

Anyway, here one of my better artwork with a CNY theme- way back during the year of the rabbit ( been bz doing some updating artwork... maybe next year :p) These are my fav anime and manga characters back then, heh.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. May the year of the dog bring the best of you this year. Bow wow~ Bye

No comments: