Monday, January 02, 2006

A new year,a new lease of life

Wow... wat a nice way to start the year :D
Just came back today from 2 day 1 nite fun-filled beach outing. Well, it is actually a yearly Family Day outing organized by Amway ( a famous product marketing org.) members for members. I happened to get invited on the day i lost my work last year :P

Well, i tot wat the heck.. since it it is the new year, i just tot to have a change of enviroment, to get a breath of fresh air... to forget things for a while.. and to start anew.

And i got more than i bargain for..... got thrown wif an egg in a face during a fun game ( hard time taking the stain off my shirt), sack running ( killing my abdomen) , race for a place holding hands wif a girl( got rammed by an opposition girl :P), playing last man standing wif balloon ( wich i lost) and get to eat potato chips placed on my forehead without hands ( got nicknamed potato chip man, lol) and of cos, BBQing during heavy rain lolz.

Actually, i never tot i ever involved in tis kind of games- i was rather passive to begin wif. Then i made myself a point to get more involve actively in these kind of activities... there more to social life than MMO games, u know.

And special thanks to my good friend Siew Fong (hope i spell ur name rite :P) for inviting me, encouraging me and helping me the whole time. I really touched :) I hope u soon will be wif ur happiness, u know who i mean lolz. Best of luck ;) And a big thanks to her friends too. Hope we have fun like tis again. Arigato~

Boy... now i aching all over =.=" lolz

No comments: