Friday, January 05, 2007

Back for The New Year 2007

Yowza~!!
First post of the year, lol.
Meant to post some (lots, more likely) earlier but due to some unforseen circumstances- taiwan earthquake, going back hometown etc etc, i unable to do so.

Anyway, a quick update.
  • New House- we pretty much settled in. Up till now, everything seems ok. There some stuffs that still in the boxes... not sure where to unpack to. And we still not familiar with its exact address. Need to memorize it soon.
  • Work- I've been laid off last month. So i back to being unemployed status lol. Actually i have expected it since i literaly gave up on the job on the 3rd month... only to held on it longer due to the the money :P Anyway, hope i will have a better job sooner or i will repeat last year's problem again T.T
  • Friends- Nothing much to write about. Only hope to arrange a supper with those who live at where i lived previously soon. And to make up with a misunderstood friend i mention last time.. :)
  • Family- I went back hometown for a few days. Still not much to talk with my mum openly though. As with my siblings, still ok. Well, life goes on since the passing of my grandpa, everything seems going back to normal. And I seems to gotten older looking how my baby cousin grow. Still as kawaii as ever lol.
  • Others- Life without constant connection to the net was hard this past few days. So i make myself busy playing pc games and watching anime :P Aih, gotto look for work too. Really getting bored.
I think thats about it, i think :P Hard to think what to write about with all the noise around me (in a cybercafe now). Still, i try to update as often as possible this year. Even with all the things happened at the start of the new year, I still believe 2007 will be a far better year. To all, Happy Belated New Year~~!
Cheers :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
s7even said...

test again...