Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year 2007

So here is the time again. Time sure run fast considered i still remember clearly the same time last year. Yeap, another reason to spent money after Christmas after a couple of months of saving and celebrate (not that i have any *sob*) So, in less than 2 weeks from now, we will celebrate Chinese New Year, again. But still i may have to go back hometown 2morrow hence this early post.

Forgive me for not in a joyful mood. For me, Chinese New Year had lost its appeal as i grow older and when things changed. Plus i dun fancy people parade in from of me in their new clothes when i still wearing the same t shirt/jeans for years. Hey, dun get me wrong, i like to wear unfashionable old clothes and i rather spent the money on something else (like a new motherboard or camera). Unless i have a family of my own, CNY will be just the same like any other holiday as well. And yeah, dun even get me started on all those CNY songs blaring from everywhere. They even more annoying than listening My Heart Will Go On a thousand times straight...

But then again, it a special occasion nonetheless, and i made a resolution to do an artwork for every big celebration especially CNY. Hey, there's something to look to after all.

Rendered in Photoshop CS

Anyway dun let my problem damp the mood. To everyone else who's celebrating CNY, enjoy it to the fullest. Maybe i will too. Gong Xi Fatt Choy~

No comments: