Thursday, February 15, 2007

Post Valentine Post

Hey there. Sorry for being MIA for more than a week now, here is not really convenient to go out to a cyber cafe. Anyway yesterday was Valentine. And i was terribly bored, just like the days before in the past week. Lonely and bored. What a way to celebrate Valentine. Well, just like recent years.

Well, thanks god i have the the good old tv to keep me company. With added channels from Singapore and if the day's good i'll get 2 more from Indonesia- not that i'll watch anyway. My schedule went like this almost very day- Wake up at 2 pm, have lunch my mum made/tabou'ed before she goes to work. Read newspaper and watch tv till dinner. Then watch tv again, have bath and continue watching tv till 3-4 am before bed. And if the night still early, read something from my library of comics before i finally go meet Morpheus (aka God of Dream)
Haha, i know. Live like a pig. I even gained weight i'm sure.

Speaking of pig, CNY is just a few days away and my two bros will be back tomorrow for the holidays. Good for them anyway since they dun have to help out spring cleaning this year which i did the whole last weekend. Anyway things will be much merrier later then. Looking forward to it :)

2 comments:

Wimal said...

channels from singapore? Where on earth are you?

Well, I celebrated Valentines day working outstation. For single guy like me, that's great. :D

s7even said...

haha, i'm now in my family's home in pontian, johor... will be back in kl in the next few days...