Sunday, April 06, 2008

Hisasiburi Dana

Finally getting the mood to blog again. Since the last update, I've either been busy , having a mental block or just plain lazy. Anyway enough of the excuses, since it's pointless. Heh~
Anyway, during the period, my life was having a transition of sorts. And hopefully a turn for the better. Seems my life got too many turns . Like going into circles.

I'm now back in PJ, staying the same place i left behind a year ago. Kinda ironic issit. And got myself a new job now with even more hectic schedule and longer working hours than any job i work on so far. Well, it least the job is within the industry i into.

To be precise, I'm working in Animasia Studio- an animation house specialized in using flash for making animated tv series. Right now, we are in the middle of a big international project with tight deadline. Great timing. Anyway, been working for almost a month now and kinda settled in. But one thing I yet to get used to is the fast working speed on a assigned job. Well, I'm a slow and steady kinda guy and quite worry that this may cost me the job. But still, my colleagues there are kinda supportive which made my day a little less stressful. As long i try a bit hard everyday, I'll think i can improve sooner or later.

Well, it kinda late and I not sure what to write about. But there another posting that i took the time previously to write, right after this post :)

Btw, been playing Cabal Online these days... Care to join me?

No comments: