Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Finally

I woke up this morning when my hp rang. Still pretty much asleep, i quickly answered. Oh, it was from a company i interviewed with last week. A second interview, I thought. She said I was supposed to report to work on 28th this week. I was totally awake. WTH, I know nothing about it. It was already 30th. Will I still able to work? I was speechless. Luckily she said there was a miscommunation on the company side and asked to report to work on Monday at 8am. Oh, I was totally relieved to hear that.*sweats* Well, I hope it not another miscommunication..

Anyway, I was really happy and too exited to go back to sleep (it still pretty early, for me that it) On a gloomy note, TMnet "harassed" me again to remind me of the RM350 i yet to pay... Sigh~ This is too much for one morning and it not even noon yet.

Well, i still a bit worried though, nervous i think. LOL Hope all goes well from this moment on. And btw, I canceled my interview for this noon. I dunwan to waste the transport fee. :P

No comments: