Thursday, August 10, 2006

Life Currently

Well, I still not working yet. Getting very very worried. Really tired of all this waiting game. Wonder when I will get a decent job here... *sigh*

Anyway, nowdays I spent my time playing Neverwinter Nights, trying to finish the whole game plus the expansions. Enjoy them very much... much better than those online game nowadays. Besides games, I also try to brush up my art skills- digital illustration and character designs, hoping to make my current portfolio more solid *grin* Expect to see them here soon.

And with all the hoo-haa with the recent rob and kill in Setapak, I and the rest of the community can finally rest in peace now that the culprits are caught (well, apparently...)Read it here. Still, I hope the policemen and co will not let up the security around here...

No comments: