Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Moving On

There.. i just email the last of the few resume for today. Have to spent some time picking the rite job on JobDB *sweats* I still not really confidence bout myself since i been unemployed for sometime.

Anyway, for those who followed my blog (whom i think i can count on 1 hand) was to think i started to work since last week. Well, I have to admit i being naive on thinking that i'be employed by the boss after waiting for over a month or so... >.<"
Hey, the boss did said she will hire me... or so i thought. And today, after last week which she promise to call which she didnt.. i thought wat the heck, i'm tired of waiting for nothing and start to move on to find a new job.

A friend (thanks, u know who u r)of mine said i have two weakness, lack of confidence and like to wait for things to happen which i think is true esspecially the later >.<" Well, i hope this time i'll will make things happen. And make sure by the end of this month i'll get myself a job, once and for all.

No comments: