Tuesday, August 29, 2006

In Dire Need of Work

Sigh~ it been months and still i pretty much jobless. Everything seems to get worse these days. I spent most of my days in front of my PC either playing games or doing some artworks. As for the job searching, still not much i can do. I already send a lot of resumes, folios, been interviewed here and there but still no results. Not very sure what went wrong in the process >.<" Not sure what i can do now.....

Just few days back, i got visited from the former housemate demanding i pay up the deposit since almost years ago. Come on, its not entirely my problem. In my current situation i really cant even part with RM 10 let alone a few hundreds. And usually those who move out should find a new people to replace them. Why I the one who replaced ANOTHER should bear the responsiblity to find other people for them or repay their deposit? It just not fair. Sigh~ blame it to my some unwise decisions and a year back. And worse, they thought I been sleeping like a useless bum the whole time. Fuck. I did my best finding a job and what can I do if I'm not hired.
Anyway, i promised i pay up a hundred first in October. Just pray I got a job then.

Sigh~ at times I wondered where i went wrong. So down these days... So lonely. T.T

No comments: