Wednesday, June 13, 2007

11 Days Later

I've been on Singapore soil for more than a week now and i've settle down pretty much. And things seem to be getting better :)

I been doing some traveling late due to my job interview tasks that take me around the country. Well, mostly. I've travel to places like Bugis, Tanjung Pagar and Changi. What can i say, public the transport system here is really efficient, well much more that my home country.

I've also check out the vicinity around my current house, and found out some nice place to hang out in. Some shopping mall, cineplexes, food center and even a place i can borrow and buy some manga related stuffs. Too bad i havent spot any cyber cafe around here. Maybe the market for one is not quite good.

Now i really wish to buy a camera, there are places that make a great postcard or at least to post some nice ones here. Well, maybe i will borrow my cousin one :) Feeling like a tourist already :P

Anyway, kinda miss my place in PJ too, my own PC especially. I can do alots of artworks if i have my own PC with me here. Sigh~ wanna do some digital art. Cant really do it here, not really convenient to download every thing i want in my cousin's PC. Hope i got mine soon. But not likely, i think.

Jobwise, i've only been to 2 interviews. Haha, i know. It's kinda little. But then again, most of the job have requirements that i cant meet with. Like Adobe Indesign or 3D Studio Max, i not really familiar with them. I rather find a job i have confident to work with. Hope i'll land on to one ASAP.

Well, i be going back hometown in Johor, one, to renew my staying duration in Singapore and second, to refresh myself at the comfort of my own place. And to pack more clothes too.

No comments: