Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Shackled

It been a few days i've stayed at Singapore.. few days too long. I kinda felt a bit restricted in some sense. No late nights, no friends, no privacy, no place to go to, no money, no job... sigh~ I dun even have enough clothes to wear... cant bring all my clothes in the first place. And so hot in here... i never sweat this often in life, swear.

Not that i feel ungrateful, i do really since i have a roof over my head now. But i dun think i can follow their house rule for long... i cant function like this. No.. i not pampered, just frustated i can't live my way that i used to, alone (by choice) and free. I can live in hardship, hey.. i've been living quite independently outside for almost 7 years without any trouble (non money wise).

Another thing is i hate to be treated like a know-nothing kid, always being told what to do over and over again. I know, the elders always like to nag cos' they care. That why i kept quiet and just nod. But for crying out loud, i gonna turn 26 this year and have 25 years worth of common sense plus the exprience of living independantly of 7 years. I can fricking take care of myself without anyone nagging to me about that...

Well, guess i have no choice but to be patience till at least i have a stable job. Then i gonna get out of here. Hope they understand. I value my privacy and freedom more. *grin* Until that day, i need to research more on what to take to live here (how much price needed).

No comments: