Thursday, January 12, 2006

Blast From The Past

Fate sure had a funny way of working.
As i had suspected, the one who are running the Amway center which i'm been going is indeed a close associate of my late father. I had a rather vogue memory wif them ages ago :p

Well, I thought the uncle that were sitting in the sofa looks familiar when i first came up the center a week ago. And just yesterday i confirmed my suspection by asking a question that only few knows. Well, the son of his (he knew my father well and who i asked) was rather surprised and really excited to found tis out. Well, both of our families had been out of contact for about 7 years or so.

Me? I found myself dumbstrucked when i learn the truth. Funny how he noted the my standings with him and b4 he knew was vastly different.... Emm, kinda know wat he meant :p

Previously i was really firm on my thinking... now i really dont know... Lets see how the next card will be played....

No comments: