Sunday, January 15, 2006

Stuck Between Two Heavens

I having a life changing dilemma now...
I just got pulled into another multi level marketing firm this afternoon just after I attended a motivating course by Amway.

At first i thought is another Amway or other lesser firm member looking for another downline. Then what I have to face is one heck of a competitor... After hearing a brief product intro and its marketing plan, I was totally dumbfound.. Thats one smack in the face in Amway in term of marketing and money making speed... Ironically just when i began to be interested in Amway.

Now i was given a choice of a lifetime... make it big in Amway where trusted friends are or make it bigger in more easier venture? I can only choose one or never.

Now even thinking of it make my head hurt.... Help~

No comments: