Friday, January 06, 2006

Jack back in.

Huh~ finally have my line back at the comfort of my home. Yeah~
Hopefuly I can pay when the fee is due next time.. given my current jobless state>.<"

Anyway, went out the whole day today - just had a bath as i hit home just now. Spent the whole afternoon loitering at KLCC today, looking around and stuff like that. Having discount everywhere.. too bad I was pretty much burned a hole in my pocket after settled all the bills previously >.<"

Well, obviously that didnt detered me from watching King Kong - nice epic movie from Peter Jackson. Great effect and all -obviously, from the maker of the Lord Of the Ring trilogy. Too bad some scenes stretched a bit too long for my liking. Nonetheless, highly recommendable :D

Went to a couple of Amway meeting these 2 days.... chouldnt say no, since they all sincerely want me to attend. Sigh~ been there done that... Still not into it...... yet. Sorry guys :p

Oh, since I back online, i hope to put on my artwork asap hence the one of the reasons of tis blog :D

No comments: