Monday, January 09, 2006

WOW

Hehe.. Finally got my hands on World of Warcraft. Huh~ been waiting for weeks for the torrent to finish dl (freaking 2.88gb) then another moment to install it and another hour or so to download and patch it. Whew~ almost waiting forever. And not to mention some time spent to find a decent private server :P

Lo and behold, my 1st WOW character, the Undead Warlock, Anarkin.... Well, i always seems to be interested in the undead.. dun ask me why :P

Spent a few moments in the game trying to figure out how tid games works. I find the controls are pretty awkward to use.. for me at least. WASD to move, left click to target and right click to interact.. well, not to say not good but i rather have my left hand free to press hot-keyed skill when i'm in action. Maybe i still need some time getting use to it... Well, cant say too much since i didnt spent much time on it. But if u got a high spec pc, i can say u will got a better visual than me. Well, as for the server, it strangely unpopulated (only 20+ people online currently) But at least it's not laggy and it close to home (in the Pilippine). To friends out there, join me at tis server. See u soon, heh.

2 comments:

Jae said...

NICEEEEEEE....... e8 e8 ! Me too thinking to play an Undead girl character (SO COOL!) in Taiwan WoW.. gotta wait DD to send me the link to download it... hehehee

s7even said...

download it? u still need to buy an account num to play in the original server. Unless... :D