Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Return Of The Jerk

The jerk in me resurfaced again tonight and my relationship with my roomie bro has hit rock bottom >.<" We almost had a fight at the nearby mamak stall while having dinner. Luckily we kept our cool and manage to keep things to ourself. Sigh~ He's right. I have changed alrite... from optimistic to cynical and pessimistic, from happy go lucky to downrite moody.. Now I asked myself... wat went wrong during this past years? I dunno... I seems to lost my track in life. My heart seems to locked away from everything- i couldnt feel anything alive in the past years. And now I getting tired in searching for the key. I been living an anti-social life and i'm now trying hard to change myself before i going into a path of self destruct... Hmmm.. maybe i'm been thinking too much. Hope i can control the demon in me next time >.<"

2 comments:

Jae said...

I call this emotional jam.

Sometimes you feel like you're so low, I've had that experience. It felt so lousy and I just think everything about myself is not right.

Maybe you could find a goal, not neccessary to be a big one but a small one like : try to bring happiness or sweetness to ppl that are close to you. No need fancy gifts, just a greeting or give them a chocolate or something. You'll be amazed how surprised and happy they will feel, and in return it makes you feel wonderful :)

s7even said...

haha thx for the thoughtful advice :D
Now i already have found my goal thou not an short term 1 :p
hope i change into a better person :)